[XviD-devel] Compiling XVid on Amiga

Christoph Lampert chl at math.uni-bonn.de
Sun Mar 9 16:45:27 CET 2003

On 9 Mar 2003, tu_kd wrote:

> Hi, I'm running a GCC 2.95.3 environment on my Amiga and I'm have trouble compiling this
> stuff so I guess there's alot of work making it more portable.
>
> I removed the include to inttypes.h because I don't have it

Are you sure? gcc 2.95.x should contain that... strange.

> and added the defines for MSCV instead.

Most likely also not a good idea, because you don't have MSCV, either.
But for gcc you should be able to use defines from MSCV with

#    define int64_t  long long
#    define uint64_t unsigned long long

instead of

#    define int64_t  __int64
#    define uint64_t unsigned __int64

Please check if that fixes it. XVID on Amiga would be a cool gimmick ;-)
After all, Amiga 68K was the last plattform where I knew the asm...