[XviD-devel] Syncing dev-api-4 with CVS_HEAD

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Wed Mar 26 23:09:27 CET 2003

Hi,

@syskin:
in  my  syncing  work  with  CVS_HEAD on  dev-api-4[1],  I  noticed  the
bframe_threshold is in the frame  structure. I wonder why this threshold
is  not part  of the  encoder creation  structure. Isn't  this parameter
constant all frames long ?

[1] I'm syncing both trees because it has been a pain to merge dev-api-3
    and  CVS_HEAD in  their time.  Since that  time I  noticed  how much
    easier it is to keep trees synced and then use the "copy over" merge
    technic.

@pete:
Are you doing a similar task ? It's just to avoid duplicated effort.

--
Edouard Gomez-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...