[XviD-devel] [BUG?] cbp_calc_mmx

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Sun Oct 26 13:23:09 CET 2003

Hi,

I'd say simply use Skal's version. If it's currently not initialized in
xvid.c, then this is a mistake because it should get used. Also I expect
Skal's version to not be slower than the ffmpeg code and Skal's fdct is
rather accurate (and clean also).

bye,
Michael

PS: I'm sure that whichever fdct version gets used after all, this will
have no effect on total xvid encoding speed...