[XviD-devel] URGENT: Timeline recalculation of xvid

Ciburski telecontrol at t-online.de
Thu Jul 15 13:07:50 CEST 2004

Thank you soooo much, for quick response.

If that work, what gruel says, (just binary copy) i would be glad.
> copy /B 1.avi+2.avi+3.avi total.avi
We test that again (yesterday it didnt work and all experts said it will
never due to headers of avi and due to timelines (each vid has timeline
1..N and a Player struggles when receiven timestamp 1 after timestap N)
But we check again, thank you gruel

@Koepi: I need a commandline solution or a c++ call, its part of other
routines so I can not do that manually. On the otherhand is that
virtualdub solution a kind of reencoding with quality loss?

Regards Guido
** Background: solution is for Tivion Media Center (Freeware): Problem
is part of commercial free video recording, we stop capture process when
receiving BREAK-Signal and start when Break is over. So we receive a
Saturday-night-show in 5 ad free parts and need to concatenate. At the
moment we reencode which is to timeconsuming on small machines.
(www.download.tivion.de if you want to use it, US-EPG starts next week)