[XviD-devel] Question about bvop decoding

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Mon Jul 19 16:21:14 CEST 2004

Hi,

only 3% of total blocks are interpolated?? You mean 3% of the total blocks
in a sequence or 3% of all B_VOP blocks? In any case, I think the function
decoder_bf_interpolate_mbinter should be called more often because it is
used for mode DIRECT and mode INTERPOLATE MBs (iirc). And direct coded MBs
should be dominating (probably around 70% or more of the total B_VOP MBs).

Michael