[XviD-devel] [BUG] [jcanas2000@hotmail.com: Bug report:errors in Xvid 1.0.1 Win32 projects]

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Mon Jul 19 20:29:37 CEST 2004

Received that on my personal box, and i can't check the
correctnes of the report. Please win32 devs, pick this
up/confirm/fix.

----- Forwarded message from Jorge Canas <jcanas2000 at hotmail.com> -----

From: Jorge Canas <jcanas2000 at hotmail.com>
Subject: Bug report:errors in Xvid 1.0.1 Win32 projects
To: ed.gomez at free.fr
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:00:16 -0400

Hello,

I just tried compiling the xvid 1.0.1 on MS VisualStudio .NET and I got it
to compile, but there were some errors which I had to correct manually:

- All the files that have to be compiled with NASM
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/nasm), would not compile because the
command line to NASM is incorrect.  The problem is that the command line has
too many QUOTES in the path for the output file. Also, the same problem is
there for those NASM compile lines which have a -I argument.

- The "copy" command in the VFW post compile actions is incorrect: the path
specified in that command for the source file uses the wrong type of slashes
and this confuses the copy command. Also, you might want to use the /Y
option in the copy command.

Thanks,

Jorge.

----- End forwarded message -----