[XviD-devel] [BUG] [jcanas2000@hotmail.com: Bug report:errors in Xvid 1.0.1 Win32 projects]

Tonda Míšek tonda.misek at post.cz
Tue Jul 20 10:30:03 CEST 2004

Hi,
it was discussed more times in XviD forum.
For example
http://www.xvid.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2097
$(IntDir)\$(InputName).obj becomes ".\Release"\"mem_transfer_mmx".obj
which is possibly strictly legal, but terribly confusing for poor nasm

Solutions are two: do not use variables in NASM paths or fix NASM.

TonyMi