[XviD-devel] create.zones never freed after XVID_ENC_CREATE in VFW

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Wed Jun 16 16:45:26 CEST 2004

Bryan Mayland (bmayland at leoninedev.com) wrote:
> Was reading through the VFW source (to port the zones implementation to
> transcode) and I've noticed that the zones array passed in during
> XVID_ENC_CREATE is never freed:

Thanks for the bug report. Btw i'm more interested in the
transcode port :) What keep me from implementing zones in this
frontend is/was the fact the ini file type isn't much
appropriate to describe a (variable) bunch of zones. So i was
planing to do like matrices, put a filename wich points to a zones
file and parse it.

But as i'm lazy i stoped there. Same for the mencoder
frontend.

So what are your choices ?

How are you going to represent zones in a flat file ?
--
Edouard Gomez