[XviD-devel] a question... is xvid streamable?

SuperMMX supermmx at 163.com
Wed Jan 5 15:04:48 CET 2005

hi, pablo:

     I'm not sure about the XviD specific decoding , but in general,
as long as the basic bitstream configurations, such as VOL header, etc,
are not lost, partial stream should be playable, cause every VOP
startcode can be used to resynchronize.

     In another side, it is not recommended to stream video in this
direct way , :)

     Hope this can be helpful.

                      SuperMMX 2005.01.05