[XviD-devel] interfacing with microsoft AVI stream writer

Fu, Zhenghua ZFu at pelco.com
Thu Jan 6 03:52:17 CET 2005

Hi,

I am really interested in how the microsoft AVI stream interfaces,
such as AVIStreamWrite, interfaces with the xvid. I know
it's through the "fourcc", but which part of xvid code
get executed when stream open/write routines are invoked?

Also, how the configuration settings of the xvid encoding
get to pass to the xvid core?

I searched the documentation and source code, but seem
not clear.  Any hints would be very appreciated.

Zhenghua