[XviD-devel] XviD waterkmark?

closedshop closedshop at gmx.de
Tue Jul 5 00:35:30 CEST 2005

Hi

I think divx 6 has a one click encoder and as well  audiograbber is an
one click ripper for mp3.
vidomi is as well an one click encoder. use it,
We need a simple bitrate calculation app for creating mainly 699 MB
files of xvid code, with no matter which files you inpuit
Vidomi has the power and just needs the actual xvid codec and the source
is open, so make an xvid coder,
We need an installer, which installes the xvid codec and places a xvid
converter DEFAULT FOR 699 MB Bitrate calculation.,

This would be perfect.

Just opent he files and you get a 699 MB xvid file out. The bitrate
shoudl be adjusted automatically, and as well 2-pass method shoudl be
default,

please make it as simple as this and release vidomi under the new name
xvid encoder for the desktop
this will speed up much of open soruce software !!!!

thanks