[XviD-devel] please help me

closedshop closedshop at gmx.de
Tue Jul 5 12:19:38 CEST 2005

that is, why we need a one click easy converter vidomi
io habve the same problems,
There is no windows installer, dont know where the linus souirce is
installign in which path and dont know how to use whiche ncoder,
tenmpgeg is good dvdx as well, but never used it with xvid and don´t
know how to calculate the bitrate, i jsut want a one cd 699 mb xvid file
of my vobs or svcd downloaded
this is realy ugly to not to know, where the codec installes in which
directory,
Though, i have experience with divix encoding with dvd x2,0 and tempeg,
I reencoded many, and want now to switch to open source, but it is to
difficult,
so pelase make the vidomi one click 699 MB file converter.

thanks