[XviD-devel] help!!!

karima smida smikaramel at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 5 19:40:30 CEST 2005

Please I'm stuck and i'm unable to progress in my work.I received your reply and i didn't understand what i'm supposed to do because i'm new in this field(video compression).
Could you please send me the source code of XVID( i think the one ihave is not complete) and some information or documentation about how to implément it and make it work.
At the moment i'm trying to compile (with visual C++) the code i have and i get always the same error message:"fatal error C1189: #error :  You are trying to compile XviD without defining address bus size.".If you have any idea of how to resolve this problem please send it to me.Thank you very much.