[XviD-devel] XviD on Mactels again

Robert Swain robert.swain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 00:48:40 CET 2006

Hey,

On 21 Dec 2006, at 22:47, Eric Petit wrote:

> On Dec 21, 2006, at 11:44 PM, Eric Petit wrote:
>
>> I'm attaching a patch for configure.in, maybe someone should check
>> that in.
>>

>   Since it looks like attachments are filtered:
>   http://concorde.lapsus.org/~titer/xvidcore-darwin.patch

Thanks Eric. Andrea managed to figure out the following: http://
rob.opendot.cl/index.php/useful-stuff/xvid-with-asm-on-os-x/ I hope
some of that is helpful (we suppress those read only relocation
errors, whatever they are). After it was working I was intending to
create a patch for configure.in (as that's the better way to do this)
and submit it to the list but I guess you've already got it. I really
should learn more about linking, symbols and stuff like this. I'm
going to have to know about it sometime.

Thanks,
Rob