[XviD-devel] Home Theatre profile hardware compatibility

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Thu Jun 1 10:26:33 CEST 2006

Hi,

thanks for the report. Can you comment on which version of Xvid you
used? And which options did you use for encoding (mainly rate-control
mode: one-pass, two-pass, constant quality?)?

Also, your proposed patch didn't seem to go through (attachments
exceeding a rather small size limit are stripped by the mailing list).
You should paste the patch into the body of your mail or upload it
somewhere. Will be glad to review it then.

Thanks,
Michael