[XviD-devel] ***SPAM*** xvid avc for testing

Simonechiesa simonechiesa at email.it
Fri Jun 9 16:58:55 CEST 2006

Hi,
my name is Simone, I'm a graduating student in Information Technologies at
University of Bologna (Italy). I'm doing a research over video codecs
focalized on the comparison of the performance. I wish to receive the
latests beta versions of xvid and especially xvid-avc with suggestions on
the parameters for a better performance on quality and speed fot testing
them. If you can send me a pre-compiled version for windows xp (I'm using
testing software not working in linux) and eventually, if you are working on
it, a 64-bit version, I would be greatefull. Thanks to you all and good work

Simone Chiesa - C.S. University of Bologna

 Sponsor:
 Grande Offerta di Benvenuto Cassine di Pietra:
36 bottiglie di ottimo vino veneto direttamente a casa tua!

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3923&d=20060609