[XviD-devel] Fw: libxvidcore compiling

reno reballos rreballos at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 10:57:27 CEST 2008

Hi Stephan,

Thank you very much for your reply.. i am satisfied by the way you answer my questions it is clear and bold...

yes, you are right, when i try to use other media player other than elecard mpeg player the stream that i intent to play does not play back....its because elecard mpeg play has mpeg4 video decoder...

another thing is, what shall i do to keep my stream out of fast play back? shall i contain it to a media container like AVI/ASF or WMV? what advantage shall i get when i contain it to video format container?

also, when i change the resolution of my video lower than 320x240, the output stream of the xvid encoder is distorted when i try to play encoded stream? what causes this thing to behave this way?

is it really normal, that the output of the xvid encoder plays back 3times faster than the normal playback? if no, what factors affects to this?

i am sorry for my question very basic but very important...hehehe

thank you,
reno