[XviD-devel] Fw: Fw: libxvidcore decompression

Dark Sylinc dark_sylinc at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Apr 24 15:05:49 CEST 2008

> is there a formula or basis to this that i can calculate in
> advance how much data i will have whenever i compress a
> frame and also in the decoding, how can i know that i have
> decode 1 single frame?

Yes, but it's an _approximation_. I don't know it, but it's gotta be somewhere in the VFW source in the bitrate calculator

Cheers
Dark Sylinc

IMPORTANT:
The information contained in this email may be commercially sensitive and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice of its status and hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review, dissemination, distribution, disclose or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.

      Yahoo! Encuentros.

Ahora encontrar pareja es mucho más fácil, probá el nuevo Yahoo! Encuentros http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration