[XviD-devel] Fw: Fw: libxvidcore decompression

reno reballos rreballos at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 15:13:09 CEST 2008

Hi Master Assmus,

thank you for your help guiding me through the process of decoding... i even able to save the stream into individual frames in .bmp file format...

just wanna ask another favor, do you have known sites that teaches on how to save the stream to mpeg file format?

thank you.. looking forward to hear from you

regards,
reno