[XviD-devel] Fw: Fw: libxvidcore decompression

reno reballos rreballos at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 14:40:35 CEST 2008

Hi Master Assmus,

<No sorry, no idea/recommendations. Are you still trying to make a video
<conferencing application?
--yes i am... this time i am going to save the decoded stream into wmv file format...by the way how to save the xvid decode stream into wmv file format... because i am thinking that saving frames into bitmap file format is a good introduction in saving these decoded stream into another format (any motion picture format).... by the way, since you work on xvid codec how did you save the decoded stream, what motion picture format?

looking forward to hear from you..

regards,
reno