[XviD-devel] NASM errors when compiling under Windows

Cort Stratton cort at cortstratton.org
Fri Dec 19 08:07:20 CET 2008

Okay, the patched files can be found at
[http://www.club.cc.cmu.edu/~cort/xvidcore-nasm-patch.zip].  Unzip it
into the main xvidcore directory, and the patched files will be:
 - build/win32/libxvidcore-new.dsp
 - build/win32/libxvidcore-new.vcproj
 - build/win32/libxvidcore_static-new.dsp

A disclaimer: I only have access to Visual Studio 2008, so I was unable
to directly test these files myself (since they're in the MSVC 6.0 and
MSVC 2005 formats).  I just made the appropriate modifications with a
text editor.  It should be quite easy to determine whether the fix is
working, though; just move the xvidcore directory to a path with a space
in it and try to build.

Thanks, let me know if I missed anything!
 - cort