[XviD-users] Building on an IMac Intel

Tate Jones tate at bluedog.com.au
Tue Feb 21 11:15:43 CET 2006

Recently tried to build libxvidcore.a on an IMac Intel.  The 'has no
symbols' message appears, which to my limited knowledge indicates I
cannot import the library elsewhere.    I am trying to build a xvid
quicktime component which relies on this http://n.ethz.ch/student/
naegelic/ .

Has anyone had any luck with this?