[XviD-users] Building on an IMac Intel

Tate Jones tate at bluedog.com.au
Tue Feb 21 21:17:36 CET 2006

Correction.  The nasm files requires attention on OSX

On OSX, the assembly name of the function begins with an underscore
e.g. _uyvy_to_yv12_xmm for uyvy_to_yv12_xmm.

But the assembly names of the assembly functions in xvidcore do not
begin with an underscore. This means, to really link afterwards  you
have to add that underscore to every coded function in the file.

Any suggestions, other than adding _ to all nasm symbols?