[XviD-users] Building on an IMac Intel

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Tue Feb 21 21:32:05 CET 2006

Hi,

there's a macro used in all nasm files to handle the underscore problem.
If you need all functions to be prefixed by underscores you should call
nasm with -DPREFIX as additional parameter (and change your makefile
accordingly).

The 'no symbols' warning seems to be no issue. The timer.c file will
be empty if you compile in non-profiling mode (which is ok). So should be
nothing to worry about...

Regards,
Michael