[XviD-devel] Fairly stupid xvid API newbie question

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer bero at arklinux.org
Sun Jul 11 11:49:07 CEST 2004

On Sunday 11 July 2004 11:06, Christoph Lampert wrote:
> nice test application. If you decide to release the source as GPL, we
> might include it into the examples-dir.

Sure, I've added a GPL disclaimer header, the memsets (thanks!) and a couple
of other fixes (like 360 hardcodes); new version is attached.

> >From the m4v output (e.g. with mplayer test.m4v  -lavdopts debug=1

You never finish learning about mplayer options ;) This one looks useful.
Did it play for you using just that? I have to specify -fps 25 to stop mplayer
from claiming "FPS not specified in the header or invalid, use the -fps
option." [Probably an mplayer bug, I'm using current CVS]

LLaP
bero